The Recipe of Gluten Free Banana Bread Mix Coles
If you are having difficulties in choosing what kind of meal for your breakfast, or what kind of snack that you want during your snack time, don’t worry though, you always can count on banana bread. If you prefer gluten free food, you can make your own banana breads that are gluten free. If you don’t want to make your gluten free banana bread on your own, then you can make it with gluten free banana bread mix. One of the most popular banana bread mix is Coles. Therefore, you can follow below recipe to make a delicious gluten free banana bread mix Coles.
- 1 sachet Coles gluten free banana bread
- 2 large eggs
- 125 ml canola oil
- 300gr mashed bananas
- 110gr brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 10g butter
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Firstly, you need to preheat your oven to 180°C. After that coat and line the base and 2 long side of your pan. Your pan should be an 11cm × 20cm loaf pan.
- After that, combine the gluten free banana bread mix Coles with sugar, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda in a large mixing bowl.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisked the mashed banana, canola oil, eggs, and maple syrup. After that, add this mixture to the bread mix Coles mixture and combine till well blended. And then, spoon the batter to the prepared pan. Bake for about one hour, or until a toothpick inserted to the middle of the bread comes out clean. Set aside for 10 minutes and then turn it to the rack to cool entirely.
- Cut the banana bread into your desirable slices and then toast it. Whilst, melt butter in the non-stick frying pan. Don’t forget to add the banana bread slices and cook it for about a minute each side, wait until they are browned.
- Place the gluten free banana bread on serving plates. You can munch it just like that, or you can add banana slice on top of it and then drizzle it with maple syrup.
In sum, above is an easy recipe for gluten free banana bread mix Coles. You can make loads of variations of banana bread using gluten free banana bread mix from Coles. You can make delicious banana bread with chocolate swirls, banana bread with Nutella, traditional gluten free banana bread, or even French toast if you want. Creating your own gluten free banana bread is much easier with gluten free banana bread mix from Coles