The Most Delicious Recipe to Try to Make a Delicious Gluten Free Banana Bread Yellow Cake Mix
Gluten free banana bread yellow cake mix is such sweet heaven. Banana cake is a modern wet cake made from bananas with a soft texture. The soft texture with a distinctive banana aroma is indeed delicious and perfect. During its development, sponge cake is not only baked but can also be steamed. How to make sponge cake is actually not that difficult as long as the steps to make the banana sponge cake are correct and of course, the ingredients for the sponge dough must be the right size. In order to make a delicious banana sponge cake.
Okay, the banana sponge recipe presented in this article is sure to be successful for you to conquer. With this recipe, you will get a gluten-free banana cake which is soft and very soft. However, first, consider the explanation of gluten-free bread below!
Is eating gluten-free bread a better choice?
Well, is eating pieces of bread that are gluten-free much better? Not necessarily, because the most complete foods with nutritional content are foods that are not processed too much and still come from nature. Consuming the fruit in the morning and always adding a bowl of vegetables in each of our meals is very important to maintain nutritional intake and care for our digestion because there is a lot of fiber that makes digestion work.
In essence, it is okay to consume gluten-free cakes as long as the amount is necessary and not excessive.
The recipe of gluten-free banana cake
Well, below is a great recipe to make gluten free banana bread yellow cake mix. Check it out!
- 90 grams of mocaf/cassava flour
- 10 grams of cornstarch
- 3 eggs, temperature of the room
- 1 egg white, room temperature
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 75 grams of margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 125 grams of banana
- Mash the bananas with a fork until soft, then mix with the margarine that has been melted. Stir well. Meanwhile, prepare a mixture of dry ingredients such as cassava flour, cornstarch, and salt. Stir well.
- Beat the egg whites with a little salt until stiff (soft peak). Set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar with a high-speed mixer until fluffy and stiff (stiff). Enter the flour mixture, stir with a spatula until blended. Add the banana and margarine mixture, then mix well again.
- Finally, add the beaten egg whites. Stir by stirring back (fold) using a spatula. Pay attention when stirring, not too often, just enough until the egg whites are well mixed with the dough.
- Pour the mixture into the sponge cake that has been smeared with margarine. Bake in the oven at 175-180 ° C for 30-35 minutes. Check the doneness of the cake using a stick. When it’s cooked, turn off the stove. Cool then remove from the pan. Cut into pieces and serve.
So, what do you think of this recipe? It is easy enough to make this Gluten free banana bread yellow cake mix. So what are you waiting for? Don’t just read it, hurry up and apply the recipe for making this simple banana cake at home!