Gluten Free Bread Flour Doves Farm White Bread Flour 1Kg – Reasons to Use It
You can find some best gluten-free bread brands in the market now and one of them is Doves Farm. The brand comes with some amounts of packages to meet your individual needs with the 1kg package to be the most popular one. This will be a great option to take if you occasionally bake gluten-free bread. Here is everything you need to know about this gluten-free bread flour Doves Farm in a 1kg package.
Why Gluten-Free Bread Flour from Doves Farm?
The gluten-free bread flours by Doves Farm are popular for many good reasons. The product is originally made of gluten-free ingredients that are blended naturally. This could be a perfect alternative especially if you want to replace bread flour made of wheat with a healthier option. This white bread flour of Doves Farm is a result of many hours of trials and experiments. Not only bread but you can use the product for a wide range of purposes, including cookies, pasta, and flapjacks.
1 Kg of gluten-free bread flour Doves Farm contains various nutritions with typical values per 100 grams. Here what you will get from 1 kg of gluten-free bread flour of Doves Farm.
- Energy – 1490 kJ
- Fat – 0.9 grams
- Carbohydrates – 79.8 grams
- Fiber – 1.4 grams
- Protein – 5.3 grams
- Salt – 0.04 grams
Gluten-Free White Bread
If you want to bake a tasty a gluten-free bread flour Doves Farm white bread loaf, you can use the following simple recipe. As for the equipment, you will need 1 kg of bread tin and a mixing bowl. Meanwhile, the estimation cooking time of the recipe is 55 to 60 minutes.
- First, you need to put the egg whites, salt, sugar, vinegar, half of the oil, and water into a large bowl. After that, make sure to whisk all the ingredients together.
- The next thing you should do is adding yeast and flour in the mixture. Then, mix them until they form a smooth and thick batter.
- For the next step, you need to drizzle the remaining oil over the sticky dough. Then, don’t forget to turn it a couple of times to boost the formation of a doughy mass.
- After that, tip the mixture into an oiled bread tin and smooth the top. Make sure to leave the dough until it rises to the upper part of the tin.
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 2200C and bake the dough for about 55 to 60 minutes.