Try This Delicious Gluten Free Coffee and Walnut Loaf
If you are going to put some love into a loaf, then you would love to try this delicious gluten free coffee and walnut loaf. Seriously, though. How could we not love one of the most popular classic loaves there is, right? Moreover, it would go pretty well if you eat it with a fine hot brew, and it is gluten free and dairy free! Besides, if you love coffee that much, it will be just as great. There are so many health benefits by including coffee, as it will protect you from diabetes, liver disease or liver cancer, Parkinson’s disease, and keep your heart as healthy as ever. Isn’t the fact interest you enough? Well, we have the recipe that we gladly would share with you. So, without further ado, let’s get into it!
First of all, let’s take a look at the ingredients to make gluten free coffee and walnut loaf. They are:
- 5 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons of coffee (any kind of coffee you like)
- 100 grams of walnut halves
- 230 grams of gluten free raising flour
- 120 grams of sunflower spread
- 200 grams of caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
As for the buttercream, you would need the following ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon of coffee
- 50 grams of sunflower spread
- 120 grams of icing sugar
The step by step instructions
After you got all the ingredients ready, let’s now take a look at the methods.
- First of all, you need to cream together the sunflower spread and sugar. Pour the coffee on an approximately 60 ml of water, and pour it on the creamed mix. Keep in mind that even though you used to drink your coffee hot, but in this case, never use hot water, since otherwise, it will melt the spread.
- Second of all, crack one egg and mix it with the oil. Pour about ¼ of the flour you have. Repeat this step for all the rest of the egg and flour.
- Next, remove at least 6 walnut halves to use it as a decoration for your gluten free coffee and walnut loaf later. Then, smash the rest of the walnut halves using a rolling pin. After smashing it, pour them into the cake dough and mix it all up.
- Afterward, pour all the mixed dough into a loaf tin. Bake the dough in a preheated oven for about 40 to 45 minutes until it gets brown
- After you have finished the baking process, take it out and put it on a cooling rack and wait until it goes cold
- When the loaf is already cold, cream it with the icing sugar and margarine together, and then beat in 1 tablespoon of coffee that has been dissolved into the cold water to make the coffee buttercream. Spread it over the top of the loaf cake and put the walnut halves on the top.
And just that, your gluten free coffee and walnut loaf is ready to serve!