Creating Healthy and Palatable Zucchini Bread with Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Rice Flour
Do you like zucchini bread but you are allergic to gluten? Take it easy! When making it, you can use rice flour, exactly gluten free zucchini bread rice flour. Rice flour is flour derived from white rice. Generally, rice flour is gluten-free so it is safe for consumption, even for those of you who are allergic to wheat. Cakes and pieces of bread made from rice flour have a chewier texture and are good for the stomach. Great for those of you who are on a diet!
Choosing the rice flour for zucchini bread
To make bread, we recommend that you use special rice flour for making bread. If you use the 100% rice flour type, the taste will be even better. Meanwhile, for those of you who prioritize the convenience of cooking, you should use mixed type rice flour. You just have to add water, salt, and dry yeast to it.
The resulting texture and taste may change depending on the type of rice flour used. So, it’s a good idea to try different types of flour in making dough to find one that suits your taste.
If you want to be much more practical to make breads that are gluten free, you can use mixed flour products. Lately, there are many mixed flour products that make it easier for you to bake. This mixed flour contains cake ingredients that have been mixed so that processing is easier. So, the filling is different depending on the cake you want to make. By using mixed flour, you don’t have to bother mixing ingredients one by one so it’s more practical.
The recipe of lemon zucchini bread (gluten-free)
This recipe of gluten-free zucchini bread rice flour mixed with lemon. Well, the ingredients and the steps to make it are:
The main ingredient :
- 2 medium zucchini or 1 large size zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten-free flour (can substitute all-purpose flour if you don’t have one)
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1 of vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of lemon zest (grated lemon zest)
Glaze or sugar icing ingredients:
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- liquid milk (approximately 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
How to make:
- Heat a baking sheet to 176 C for 30 minutes before entering the dough. Then grease the bread pan (loaf pan) with thin butter and sprinkle with flour
- Sift the flour and mix all the ingredients, mix well, and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in the mixture 2 then mix well. add shredded zucchini (no need to peel the skin). Mix well using a whisk. Then add the dry dough slowly. Stir well in a gentle whisk. Until everything is well blended
- Pour the batter into the pan. The consistency of the dough isn’t too thick. then bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
- When cooked, remove it and stick it with a toothpick to test for doneness. Cool briefly to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, make a layer of glaze or icing by mixing all the icing ingredients, stir well. Spread on top of the cake (make sure the cake is cold really)
- Serve with hot tea as a breakfast menu or an afternoon snack.
Now, you have known more about gluten-free zucchini bread rice flour and it is the time for you to make it! Yummy!