The Recipe of High Protein Gluten Free Bread to Consume
To be a celiac sufferer who has been diagnosed, avoiding the consumption of gluten food needs to do. You have to consume gluten-free foods for daily consumption. You can select high protein gluten free bread for your daily menus. It needs to realize that the taste of gluten-free bread looks like tasting cardboard outside. You have to select the right bread with healthy ingredients in order to maintain the sensitive digestive system. You can apply the following recipe to cook the best bread to consume.
Dry Ingredients of Gluten Free Bread
This recipe is actually tasting delicious than the gluten bread. It uses a combination of high protein and high fiber. It means that you will be powerful and much energizing. You will feel saturated and full along the day. To make high protein gluten free bread, you will need dry ingredients.
- ¾ cup of red rice flour
- ¾ cup of quinoa flour can be replaced of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of teff flour
- 2 tablespoons of garbanzo flour and fava nuts
- 1/3 cup of cornstarch
- 1/3 cup of potato flour
- 2 tablespoon of ground flax
- 2 tablespoons of ground millet
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoon of xanthum gum
- 2 teaspoon of yeast with double proofing
- ½ teaspoon of gelatine
- 2 eggs (in room temperature)
- 1 ½ cup of almond milk (in room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup of apple vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
You should prepare those ingredients if you want to make high protein bread with gluten-free. After that, you should concern the directions on making this bread.
Directions of High Protein Gluten Free Bread
- Before starting to cook it, egg and almond milk must be set in a room temperature
- Heat the oven up to 200ºF. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Make sure that all ingredients are mixed well.
- In a separated bowl, mix the eggs until it is foaming. Add almond milk and the rest of wet ingredients to the eggs.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix it slowly for 3 minutes. It is starting to form the sticky dough. In order to avoid the stickiness on your hands, wet your hand with the water.
- Pour the dough to the bread stray covered by the bread paper. Cover it with the teabag in which it shouldn’t touch the dough. Place the bread into the oven and turn off the oven. Then let it until it is warm to increase. Let the bread in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In 20 minutes, remove the bread. Let it covered. While heating the oven, bake it on the bread pan for 20 minutes. Remove it from the pan and let it cool before cutting it.
Those are some ways of making high protein gluten free bread to consume. You can make it at home for your health with the healthiest ingredients. You should let it cool before cutting and eating it.