King Arthur Gluten Free Baking Mix Zucchini Bread
King Arthur gluten-free baking mix zucchini bread is a moist and soft bread. It is made of the combination of chocolate and cinnamon flavor. Gluten-free is the main concept of this bread. Though you will not know the flavor or texture, it still has a delicious taste.
The Cooking Time of Gluten-Free Baking Mix Zucchini Bread
You will take 15 minutes for preparation time. The cooking process lasts 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 10 minutes. You need to give your longer free time if you want to make this bread.
Ingredients of King Arthur Gluten-Free Baking Mix Zucchini Bread
- 3 big eggs
- 1/3 cup of molasses or honey
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups of all-purpose King Arthur gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 cups of grated zucchini, not peeled. It is about 1 small zucchini
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- ¾ cup of chopped almond, it is optional
Instructions of King Arthur Gluten Free Baking Mix Zucchini Bread
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Then, cover a baking tray of 9”x5”.
- In a big bowl, beat the eggs, molasse or honey, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Make sure that it is gentle well.
- Pour flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir it well until it is mixed well.
- Pour zucchini, nuts, and chocolate chips. Let it for 15 minutes. Then, stir it to make sure that nuts and chips mixed well.
- Pour the dough into the prepared tray. Bake this bread dough for 65 to 70 minutes until it is cooked.
- If it is cooked, you can let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing it from the baking tray to the rack.
- Let it cool before you slice it. You can store it well on a room temperature
Tips for Baking Gluten Free Baking Mix Zucchini Bread
Because the gluten-free dough is thinner from the standard dough, chips and nuts tend to be sunken into the basics of the bread. Thus, you should let it thicken for 15 to 20 minutes. Then, stir it well to distribute the extra ingredients before pouring it. Those are some steps on making breads that are gluten free at home. You can practice it easily if you love baking.