Important Things to Consider Before Making Gluten Free Pizza Dough
If it is hard for you to find gluten-free pizza, you can just make a delicious gluten-free pizza at home. Before that, you need to the steps of making gluten free pizza dough. Just follow the steps carefully to get a perfect pizza dough. Then, you can make your favorite pizza without any gluten at all.
The Ingredients of Gluten-Free Pizza Dough
The different between gluten-free pizza and the traditional pizza dough is the main ingredients. Traditional pizza dough is made of wheat, barley, or rye. On the other hand, gluten-free pizza dough is made of rice flour, modified rice starch, potato starch, tapioca flour, yeast, olive oil, evaporated cane sugar, salt, xanthan gum, and calcium sulfate.
The Way to Make Gluten-Free Pizza Dough
There are several steps to making gluten-free pizza dough.
- First, prepare all the ingredients which have mentioned above.
- Second, use a small bowl to mix yeast and warm water.
- Third, use another small bowl to mix the gluten-free flour blend, salt, and sugar.
- Fourth, make a hole in the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Fifth, pour the yeast and water on the first bowl to the dry ingredients.
- Sixth, add olive oil and more warm water to the mixture and stir it well. You don’t need to rest the pizza dough for an hour just like when you make traditional pizza dough. The dough is cooked with the toppings. After a few minutes, you are ready to enjoy a homemade gluten-free pizza.
View this post on Instagram
The Gluten-Free Pizza Toppings
The fun part after making gluten free pizza dough is preparing the topping. There are several ingredients you can use as the topping of the pizza. You can use tomatoes, onions, pineapple, hot peppers, green and red peppers, green olives, and many more.
If you want to use another ingredient, you can use bacon, pancetta, cheddar, feta cheese, gorgonzola cheese, and many more. Even, you can use specific additional ingredients such as chicken, Italian sausage, shrimp, pepperoni, and salami.
Besides making gluten-free pizza dough by yourself, you can choose an instant gluten-free pizza dough or crust. There are several trusted instant pizza dough brands you can find in the trusted online stores.
Put the dough or crust with the topping in an oven for a few minutes and you are ready to enjoy delicious gluten-free pizza at home.
A pack of pizza dough consists of several pieces of crusts so you can make pizza anytime you want.
The choice to make gluten-free pizza dough or buy an instant gluten-free pizza dough is yours. If you have free time, making gluten free pizza dough is a good option.
You can get experience as well as delicious pizza just like what you want.
For a simpler option, you can buy an instant pizza and enjoy it right away without anything to worry. The most important thing, you can still enjoy pizza although you are a gluten-free food eater.